Wednesday 26 June 2013

The moment is getting closer..

Flying back home in 2 days.  I should be over the moon, but I'm not, as  I'm not keen on flying.
I'm not a complete aviophobe, but just dislike the stress of airports, take offs and landings.....

Life is full of fears though. If I'm not pooping myself for the flights, it's being scared of lots of little things, that I can't do much about either. I think too much, I hate it.

I'm trying to tell myself that I'd rather be 1,5 hours in a tincan in the sky, rather than stuck in a tincan floating in the sea for days.....
It is a quick way to travel. Some people commute with planes.
It was easier, when I was younger and flew with friends, and booze was free. Hah.

Off to get pics on the computer, so I can get things ready for the travels....

toodlepoo for now ;)

4 comments:

  1. So, instead of sneaking into my Spawn's room and bitch slapping him for chatting back to me earlier on, I thought I'd catch up with a few of your posts.

    Now it's almost 2 in the morning and I am LOVING this blog. it's like a little gold blog nugget...priceless. Ok, that didn't make sense but it is almost 2 am. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thehehe, thank you m'dear. I found this a good way of spewing my hatred and craft tips...shit ones, but still. I try not to veer to the same traffic lane with all the others full of "selfies", make up shit and fashion. As there isn't enough......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amor,I know I hate flying alone too. Try flying for 16 hrs.

    Happy safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is where I keep on telling myself it's nothing. Transatlantic flights, you'd have to drug me as I'd be like Mr.T. I ain't getting on a plane you fool!
    Thanks m'dear, hope you had lovely relaxing hols.

    ReplyDelete