Monday 10 June 2013

Gobsmacked....

Oh dear lord, the horror story I just heard, about the on-goings in local schools.
Yeah, there's always kids that are little bastards, and then there's the kids who get bullied and suffer because of these bastards....

Well I think kids are taking it to a new level, 7 year olds abusing each other sexually.  What in the name of fuck??????

One more story and I'm fucking outta here.

Seriously. Parental fail, if there ever was one. Human kind fail. Fuck this shit.
I feel sorry for my daughter having to live in these days, the modern times, when raising kids has been swapped into shitting out kids to keep the benefits coming. Or even worse, kids having kids.....

2 comments:

  1. We lived in an area notorious of being the place for unemployed white trash - kids for benefits and benefit money goes to ganja. Not where I wanted our boy to grow up, hence we moved here. If we was still childless couple bet we'd still be partying back in England.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. My urge to go back too is growing. What the hell is wrong with these people...And also the more concerning thing, why is it becoming the norm, misbehaving and seriously ill children.....

    ReplyDelete